Solarize Mass Pricing and Incentives
Solarize Mass, a program that offers homeowners competitively priced solar installations.
How to get started:
- Sign up by June 30!
- $0 money down power purchase agreement: Purchase power generated, at a reduced cost.
- FREE site assessment!
- Increase the value of your home while decreasing your energy costs and reducing your carbon footprint!
The more homes contracted, the lower your price will be! Take advantage of our low cost opportunities by spreading the word.
*reflects base pricing which includes a Structural Engineers Analysis – cost per kW will increase with adders
- The average residential solar system in Mass is 5kW.
- It will only take 40 contracts to reach Tier 5.
- Arlington contracted 150 projects during Solarize 2012!
More about Solarize Mass
- Solarize Upton
- Solarize Bolton
- Solarize Somerville
- Solarize Ashby
- Solarize Warwick
- Solarize West Newbury
- Solarize Mass Quincy 2015
- Solarize Massachusetts 2013
- Ashland Solar Challenge
- Franklin Solar Challenge
- Solarize Mass Pricing and Incentives
- Solarize Brookline
- Solarize Chelmsford-Carlisle
- Solarize Newton
- Solarize 2012
Contact us for a SITE ASSESSMENT.
SolarFlair’s sales associates will work with you to design the most efficient, aesthetically pleasing system possible for your home.